- Participate in the design and formulation of strategies and procedures aimed at mobilizing financial resources for the Company.
- Ensure a healthy fiscal and financial execution, maintaining the deviation level at the lowest possible as well as proposing solutions to deviations and risks verified in a timely manner.
- Ensure the management of financial risk as well as its timely implementation.
- Ensure compliance with financial standards and procedures.
- Monitor the implementation of the company’s economical plans, forecasting the payments to be made, the amounts to be received from third parties, and alerting to any problems.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Financial Management or similar area.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Management, accounting and budgeting.
- Intermediate knowledge of Information Technology from the user’s point of view.
- 5+ years of professional experience in similar area.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English preferred).
How to Apply
Job Type: Full-Time
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/