PRI is hiring a Assistant Recovery Manager.
- Manage and control product material flow through the circuit and Recovery/DMS interface;
- Perform daily equipment serviceability evaluations;
- Trouble shoot and resolve technical failures within the recovery machinery and equipment;
- Prepare and maintain equipment service schedules;
- Report any technical threats with possible solution to Sort House management.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or relevant certification;
- 5+ years of experience working with Processing Plant Management;
- Excellent (written and oral) communication skills with fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Strong technical and analytical skills with ability to transition seamlessly from task to task.
How to Apply
Job Type: Full-Time