A company based in Maputo, is recruiting a Catering Admin for Catering.
- Handle all catering phone calls, inquiries, emails, and correspondence;
- Attend to customer complaints and queries as and when required;
- Assist the Executive chef in coordinating delivered meals to meeting rooms as and when required coordinate functions at meeting rooms in terms of scheduling, delivery, and invoicing / payment;
- Attend to e-mail correspondence, memos, meeting minutes;
- Manage ordering process with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of raw materials and consumables;
- Submission weekly UTA with cash sales, invoices, and petty cash recons according to UTA trading days to head office;
- Extract sales report per day from the POS system for each POS terminal;
- Manage petty cash purchases and updating of UTA with purchases (cash or credit);
- Supervise stores person and cashiers, ensuring daily issues sheets and cash ups balance and capture daily on the UTA
- Participate and review weekly stock takes of raw materials and consumables
- Create menu “specials” and any other signage that may be required in the operation. Update and Redesign Menus in conjunction with Executive chef
- Perform clerical and administrative duties to support the day-to-day operations of the unit
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required.
- Ensuring the kitchen and equipment is in functioning condition and report any faults to the maintenance department.
- Proven professional experience of at least 05 years in a similar position preferred in the food service sector;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English Eliminatory factor;
- Candidate must demonstrate technical proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
- Previous administrative experience strongly preferred;
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills, English and Portuguese;
- The candidate must be organized, detailed and able to work quickly in a stressful environment;
- Candidate must convey a professional demeanour to guests and employees;
- Experience in a catering, or hotel environment involving management or financial reporting.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (CVs in English and all relevant documents including contactable references) via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. During the hiring process, candidates will be asked to present a criminal record certificate.
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/