PRI is hiring a Community Affair Coordinator.
- Execute the community engagement and investment plan within budget and deadline;
- Manage the daily engagement plan and process with local communities to develop viable community projects;
- Register and resolve complaints and provide a reliable solution to any concerns related to the operation;
- Connecting with local government stakeholders and administrators for successful community projects;
- Work closely with site colleagues, communicating the health risks and environmental safety;
- To promote the company’s intentions, identifying new opportunities to support and improve livelihoods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, History, Economics, Psychology or Sociology;
- At least 5 years of experience in sustainable development;
- The ability to deliver community projects on time and on budget and with the agreement of all stakeholders;
- Strong verbal, written and auditory skills (fluent in English and Portuguese, preferably with knowledge of eMakua local language).
How to Apply
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/