Give Directly is recruit one Field Officer for Nhamatanda.
- The Field Officer will meet with the community leaders and guides to understand community boundaries;
- Complete census surveys with accurate data;
- Explain GiveDirectly’s program to eligible households;
- The Field Officer will identify and eliminate ineligible households;
- Explain safety and readiness information to recipients;
- In cases of fraud or irregularities, administer surveys to households to determine whether the household should be investigated.
- The ideal candidate for the GiveDirectly Field Officer job opportunity must hold a Diploma or Degree in a relevant field;
- One to two years’ experience working with vulnerable communities;
- Computer and mobile device data entry knowledge and experience with good typing skills;
- Empathy, honesty, and the highest standards of integrity;
- Strong interest in advancing the distinctive values and mission of GiveDirectly;
- Fluency in Portuguese Sena and English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Patience and good judgment in resolving recipient problems.
click on this link to submit your application https://givedirectly.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0ssuv/
DATA LIMITE DE CANDIDATURA: 3 de Dezembro de 2021.
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/