PRI is hiring a Finance and Compliance Specialist.
- Oversee the overall administration and ensure efficient operations of the program.
- Manage resource allocation and usage in compliance with contractual requirements.
- Ensure that all budgets, expenses, and program procurement activities are carried out according to our policies and regulations.
- Supervise project administration staff and manage sub-awards and sub-contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, (MBA, CPA, ACA or equivalent preferred).
- 5+ years of administration, finance, and compliance experience (at the mid-level of an organization).
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (excellent oral and written communication skills).
How to Apply
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/