PRI is hiring a Program Coordinator.
- Plan and accompany the implementation of activities of the annual program in relation to the budget.
- Prepare and present periodic financial and technical progress reports.
- Organize regular consultations in collaboration with other project managers at district level, building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (Masters in Administration preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in agricultural development and project management.
- Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English and Portuguese).
How to Apply
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/