KOICA Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of project management. The consultant is expected to support the activities related to the KOICA projects including “Enhancing Capacity of the Matola Industrial and Commercial Institute for Providing Quality Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Mozambique”, which are bidding to select a construction company, managing contracts, etc.
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is a government agency of the Republic of Korea responsible for implementing grant aid and technical cooperation, in order to support the socio-economic development of its partner countries. KOICA currently has 44 country offices worldwide, including an office in Mozambique established in March 2011.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in construction and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in project management, procurement, and construction or Master’s degree in construction or project management;
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese (Speaking in Korean is preferred);
- Good computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Office package and other applications of wide usage, AutoCad);
- Impeccable level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Project and Contract Management (Support for bidding for construction) bid briefing sessions and on-site visits, supporting to answer question, receiving and reviewing bid documents, checking bidders’ qualification requirements, supporting the price opening and evaluation, preparation for contract (Contract management) monitoring progress (construction rate, status of equipment procurement, schedule for each activities), managing guarantee securities, etc;
- Reporting to the employer of all project progress;
- Responsible for carrying out, monitoring and reporting upon any project meeting with relevant stakeholders;
- Compose and submit reports on any requests by the employer;
- Interpretation and translation.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- The consultant shall perform his/her duties full time at KOICA Mozambique office
- A cover letter with outline of qualifications and experience;
- A current resume or a curriculum vitae;
- A copy of certificate of degree/diploma;
- A copy of contract or a recommendation letter from (a) previous workplace(s)
How to Apply
Application Deadline: December 14, 2021 (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Grade: Bachelor, Master
Job Type: Full-Time
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/