- Assist with mobilising resources aimed at identifying new projects, programs, potential partners and represent the company in contests.
- Assist with scheduling activities, organising project documents and with the production of progress reports.
- Organise and archive procurement processes and documents.
- Ensure that offers and quotes from potential suppliers are in accordance with the project acquisition protocols.
- Develop and update list of suppliers and all procurement documents necessary according to the established procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or relevant area.
- Excellent management skills with experience in Project Management, Project Design, budgeting and budgetary control.
- Good knowledge of the state of development and the social context of the country in general.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Portuguese and English.
- 3+ years of profession work experience in similar functions.
How to Apply
Job Type: Full-Time
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/