PRI is hiring a Regional Program Manager.
- Provide support as needed to the new business development process, which can include proposal management, writing and research, budget development, or other forms of support;
- Contribute to timely and effective recruitment of staff by developing Scopes of Work (SOWs), vetting CVs, interviewing and checking references;
- Monitor country team in the development and execution of project strategic plans to support annual budgets and midterm budget reviews;
- Provide tools to implement and maintain best program management practices, including a regional communication plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Economics, Business Administration or relevant;
- 7+ years of work experience in international development environment;
- Detail-oriented, including strong organizational, analytical, and quantitative skills with ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills with fluency in English and Portuguese.
How to Apply
Job Type: Full-Time