N´weti is a well-referenced, dynamic Mozambican organization working since 2008 to bring about positive social and behavior change in relation to Malaria, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), HIV, gender-based violence (GBV), family planning and other health areas. We seek qualified candidates for the position Technical Director, SBC, for an upcoming, USAID-funded comprehensive social and behavior change (SBC) program as the requirements below. ( Ref. Nº 32/2021)
Availability of the position is contingent upon issuance of a USAID Request for Applications, and selection of final applicant is subject to USAID approval.
This individual will directly assist the Chief of Party in the design, implementation, and management of SBC interventions. S/he will be responsible for: (1) ensuring the quality of SBC strategies, materials, and interventions; (2) coordination with relevant USAID-funded and other donor-funded health projects; and (3) overseeing capacity and systems strengthening efforts. S/he must be a senior SBC technical expert with sufficient expertise and experience to design and implement comprehensive SBC interventions and related capacity strengthening efforts. Expertise in malaria SBC is strongly preferred.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following qualification requirements:
- Masters degree or its equivalent in Social and Behavior Change Communication; Social Marketing; Public Health, Health Communication; Health Promotion; or Social Sciences;
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in designing and managing health communication with progressively increasing responsibility in: (1) designing, managing, and implementing complex, large scale SBC programs involving multiple stakeholders and implementing partners in LMICs; (2) individual and institutional capacity strengthening for SBC;
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership for large projects focused primarily on social and behavior change;
- Demonstrated experience in incorporating youth and gender in SBC programming;
- Experience and knowledge of Malaria, gender and other health programs preferred;
- Experience working in a USAID or other donor-funded project. A solid understanding and appreciation of USAID and USAID project processes, procedures, rules and regulations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong intercultural supervisory and team building skills and experience;
- Ability to work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow;
- Relevant computer software skills (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office);
- Minimum of three years of experience supervising professional staff;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, may submit the application until November 24, 2021 through the link:
Job Type: Full-Time
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/