ELIM Serviços Lda (ELIM) is hiring a Web Designer.
ABOUT ELIM SERVIÇOS LDA
ELIM Serviços Lda (ELIM) is a market research and development consultancy focused on the design, implementation and measurement of socio-economic interventions for sustainable growth.
Established in Maputo in 2007, we have implemented projects in every Mozambican province and have worked in Angola, Botswana, Kenya, South Africa and Tanzania. We are driven by a vision to strengthen Africa’s rural communities and local enterprises to foster inclusive benefit of the Continent’s economic growth opportunities. We do so by partnering with funders and implementers of development interventions to model sustainable solutions that adequately respond to the development challenges hindering Africa’s growth.
As an organization, ELIM is an ardent supporter of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and this is reflected both in our work and in our culture. Our purpose in our areas of focus is driven by a mission to facilitate integrated growth for African communities as for sustainable social and economic benefit.
The root of ELIM is our vibrant and experienced team, a balanced combination of internal experts and a close network of trusted and seasoned associate consultants.
- Create images, logos, graphics, illustrations and animations; Creation, programming and regular update of group websites;
- Carry out several graphic design projects in corporate, promotional and multimedia aspects;
- Manage graphic projects from the identification of market opportunities to its production, using concepts of marketing, administration and management;
- Create graphic pieces for websites, social networks, e-newsletters and other dynamic graphic materials; Create, develop and manage photography and video projects;
- Elaborate detailed site specifications;
- Design sample page layouts, including text size and colors; Register web domain names and organize website hosting; Present initial design ideas;
- Perform encoding using a variety of software; Work with different content management systems; Search engine optimization (SEO);
- Review content and make changes when necessary Edit content, debug code and redesign web pages;
- Work with other web experts, including web developers and graphic designers; Liaise with external agencies;
- Test the website to ensure its functioning; Deliver the complete website;
- Train the customer team; Research current design trends.
- Mozambican nationality;
- Medium Technical Level in Graphic Design;
- At least 3 years of experience in similar functions and agencies recognized in the sector; Domain of editing and composition programs (Illustrator, Photoshop e In Design) and Sketch; Proven experience in image development, artwork and post-production;
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a team; Written and oral proficiency in the English language;
- Be proactive, dynamic, with good negotiation skills, good ability to analyze problems and find solutions and be results oriented;
- Good ability to work independently and in a team; Good communication and relationship skills at all levels.
- Attention to the details;
- Team work;
- Leadership team;
- Problems solution;
- Delivering presentations;
- Ability to learn new technical skills yourself;
- Communications skills.
- Programming – .net, XML / XSLT, ASP, PHP, Python, Django; Design and graphics – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash;
- Content Management System (CMS) – WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst, Drupal, Joomla, Ektron, Zope.
- Curriculum vitae;
- Presentation letter;
- Certificate of academic qualifications;
- Photocopy of Identity Card;
- Portfolio of work with the latest trends in web design;
- Indication of References and other documents relevant to the application.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, obligatorily indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications:
November 14th 2021.
Please indicate the source of the vacancy in your application.
PS: Applications that not follow the guidelines will not be reviewed
Grade: Technical Education
Job Type: Full-Time
Vista em: https://altojob.mais-moz.com/